This grant program, which is open to all residents of the YK Delta, offers individual and household assistance in three areas:
- Rental Assistance (mortgage assistance only in rare circumstances) – Past due balances from before the pandemic and related economic losses are not eligible. Maximum is $1,000 per household.
- Utility Assistance – Unpaid bills from before the pandemic are not eligible.
- Emergency Childcare – Especially for essential workers, such as first responders and medical personnel.
To apply for this program using an online form, please click here. To download a paper copy of the application, please click here. Completed paper applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 907-543-3752.
Questions about this grant can be directed to Elizabeth Watson at Tundra Women’s Coalition at 907-543-3444 or email@example.com.
Alaska Housing Finance Corporation (AHFC) is offering a rent relief/utility program that is currently available. Click here for more information and here to check your eligibility and apply for the program.
Other Resources for Individuals and Households
Do you have credit card bills that you are struggling to pay as a result of COVID-19?
– Click here to see some resources for credit card holders.
Are you wondering if you qualify for temporary unemployment?
– Click to see resources from Alaska Law Help and the State of Alaska for more information.
– If you are having trouble accessing resources from state agencies, you can contact Logan Basner
(Logan.Basner@akleg.gov) in Representative Tiffany Zulkosky’s office.